We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with main contractor experience to join the development arm of a leading international brand. Our client has numerous holdings spread across the globe, among these they own hotels, restaurants, bars and members clubs. These are all high specification and are among some of the most exclusive in the UK, America and Europe.
The client has an in house construction management team, they are looking for a Senior QS to join them to manage a large refurbishment scheme to one of their hotels in Oxfordshire. You will be the number 1 QS on the project taking it from initial cost estimation / design development through to delivery on site.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Procurement of subcontractors & materials
- Contract administration (JCT form of contract)
- Negotiating and placing all sub contract package works orders.
- Producing the project reports internal reporting to head office and attending project meetings.
- Controlling the running final accounts and agreeing the accounts through the contract periods.
- Agree all subcontractor accounts during the contract periods.
- Prepared monthly CVR's for the project
- Producing monthly board reports and attending the board meetings to review the CVR's
- Experience working for UK main contractor as Quantity Surveyor
- Experience managing construction or refurbishment projects from £4m - £10m in value
- JCT Contract administration experience
Please note our client would consider a Freelance QS (up to £375 per day) or a permanent member of staff (up to £85k) for this placement. We can start someone immediately.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading UK developer, if you fancy switching over to work for an in house team then contract George Cumersdale at UKL Professional.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job