Senior Quantity Surveyor
House Builder - New Build - Residential - Senior Quantity Surveyor - Essex
A nationally recognised, House Builder are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to deliver large multi-unit developments across Essex. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects that include homes ranging from 1-bedroom Social rent flats to 4 and 5-bedroom family houses for private sale.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be watching over a Quantity Surveyor, helping them stay on top of the pace of the workload.
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary for Senior Quantity Surveyor:
£68,000 - £75,000 - Car/Allowance, Pension, Bonus, and Healthcare
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must have:
- Minimum 7 years' experience
- No jumps from role to role
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Previous experience coming from a similar house builder
- Drivers licence essential
- CSCS Card
If you are interested in the role advertised by myself and are keen to know more information, or you are a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Essex
- Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / Essex