Senior Quantity Surveyor, London
One of London's most successful Quantity Surveying practices is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their exceptional cost management team based in Central London.
The Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join one of the top consultancies of the modern day, with an established data base of high-end clients within the residential and commercial build sector.
Coming in as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will take responsibility for various residential projects including high end, affordable housing, and private projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on projects from the ground up, thus a detailed pre and post contract ability is important.
- £50,000 - £60,000 base salary
- Competitive salary with performance related bonus / profit share
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Award winning company
- Opportunity to work with High End Clients on prestigious projects
- High staff retention rate
- Paid subscription to professional bodies
- CPD training
- Excellent APC support
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
London / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Chartered / Quantity surveyor / Senior Cost Management / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / MRICS
- London / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Chartered / Quantity surveyor / Senior Cost Management / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / MRICS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job