Project Surveyor\Senior Surveyor required to work on a prestigious residential scheme, in Stratford.
The Client is a top tier affordable housing provider and has formed a joint venture Our client.
The Project is a multi-tenured scheme, with an approximate value of £100 million and is the first phase of seven, which are expected to last seven years, with an overall value of £600 million.
The successful candidate will join the established project team, based on site at Stratford, reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Proactively contribute to the Project Team
- Build positive relationships and actively engage with the Supply Chain, the Consultants and the Client to ensure best value is achieved from design through to delivery.
- Drive best value into supply chain packages through Value Engineering and improved build ability.
- Procure sub-contractor orders which accurately reflect the Employer's brief and main contract requirements.
- Minimise risk during procurement through gap analysis of design, compliancy checks and engaging in lesson learnt workshops with similar projects.
- Review proposed sub contract terms to minimise risk and ensure these align with the main contract.
- Assist in the preparation of CVR reports ensuring they accurately reflect the current position on site and final projected position.
- Provide early warning of potential commercial risks and ensure accurate real time reporting.
- Accurately value, certify and issue payment notices for subcontractor's works in accordance with their sub contract.
- Price and agree all sub contract and project variations
- Achieve timely and equitable agreements of supply chain final accounts.
- Minimum 5 years' experience of assisting or leading on large value design and build residential schemes
- Experience in measurement of groundworks envelope and key internal trades
- A working knowledge of subcontract conditions
- Appropriate CSCS card
- A strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- A working knowledge of oracle R12 (desirable)
- quantity surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job