Our client is a well-known regional construction company operating as a main contractor with an excellent reputation for the delivery of innovative projects within East Anglia and surrounding counties. They work across a range of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Education, Residential and Healthcare. Due to expansion they are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Quantity Surveyor to join their team based out of their offices in Norwich.
* To efficiently undertake the Quantity Surveying activities to meet the Project objectives, including providing advice, guidance and support on such matters to the Project team both during the pre-construction & construction phases.
* Manages all costs from the initial calculations to the final figures.
* Minimise costs of a project and enhance value for money while achieving the required standards and quality.
* Cost control, planning, forecasting and estimation.
* Feasibility studies
* Able to do take offs
* Risk analysis evaluations
* Dispute resolution
* Assessment of variations
* Preparation of payment application, certification and valuation of construction work.
* Managing project funding sources and submitting bids.
* Writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets)
* HNC/ HND or Degree qualified in relevant field
* Experience of working in similar industry sectors
* Good communication skills and can work in a team
* Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time
To find out more information on this excellent opportunity please contact Stuart at Conrad Consulting.