Over the past 10 years, Our client have delivered and continues to deliver a wide range of projects, from private individuals to large construction companies. These projects range from Commercial, Civils, Education, Health, Industrial, Retail and Residential. Customer satisfaction, Health and safety and Environmental issues are top priorities of our client.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors role is to contribute towards controlling and reporting both quantitative & qualitative aspects of the work. To include financial reporting, management of the schemes commercial aspects, reconciliation of cost and value.
- To assist in the handover of schemes from Estimating to Production
- To maintain accurate monthly records, assist in controlling costs and value, report variances against agreed performance/compliance/Finance targets, labour costs etc.
- Control of change management
- To be able to complete tenders from start to finish.
- To ensure the integrity of the Team’s reputation.
- To provide excellent customer service to all members of the Team.
- Proactive review of current procedures and processes and assisting in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. excel and word
- CSCS Card
- Valid driving license
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Must have previous Groundworks experience. This is a must
- Experience in drainage, service, landscaping
- Be Self-disciplined
- Be Punctual
- Must be prepared to travel
Hours : Must be Flexible but on average 40 hours a week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job