My Client, a highly reputable, Rail Contractor is looking to recruit a Project / Senior Quantity Surveyor on a either a permanent basis to commercially manage a complex £6M Rail modification project in York.
- Company car/car allowance
- Company pension contribution
- Private medical cover
- Training and development team support
- Strong Commercial background ideally from a Contractor organisation
- Suitable Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Civil Engineering / Rail project experience
- Liaise with the client, client representatives and other parties on Commercial issues
- Take full responsibility for Commercial matters on the project
- Cost and Value management for project / section of works
- Prepare interim and final accounts
- Risk and Change Management
If you think that this role is well suited to you and you meet all of my clients requirements please don't hesitate to apply and use the button below.
Office - Mob -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.