Are you an experience Quantity Surveyor with experience working on Residential projects? Are you looking for a dynamic company where you can thrive and progress in your career? Then look no further- this could be the role for you!
An exciting, ambitious growing consultancy based in the beautiful area of Battersea are seeking talented individuals to grow their team. You will have the opportunity to work within a talented, professional team working on luxury, high end residential projects for high end clients.
- Excellent team and sociable company culture
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Pre and Post contract services
- Attend site meetings
- Produce documents to tender
- Contract Administration
- Cost Management
- Preferably MRICS, or interested in becoming Chartered
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in either a consultancy or contractor background
- Experienced in both pre and post contract work
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Experience working on residential projects
- Tenacious attitude, with a desire to succeed and progress in their career
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.