Senior Quantity Surveyor
Medium Sized Main Contractor - North London - Senior Quantity Surveyor - High Rise Residential, New Build
This award winning medium sized contractor are actively looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to come in and run high rise residential projects in Central London.
Joining alongside a new Assistant Quantity Surveyor they will initially be working on a £30m new build project, they have 5 new sites that will be live over the next few months. This is a great opportunity to get into a brilliant contractor that has such an exciting role available.
3 to 4 days a week in the office and the rest will be on site.
Main Contractor Project Values: £20 - £70m
The successful Quantity Surveyor must have:
- HND or Degree ideal
- Valid Driving Licence
- Minimum 7 years' post qualification Quantity Surveyor solid experience
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Longevity in previous roles
- Taking projects from inception to completion
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor / Permanent
Location: North London
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + Healthcare + Pension + Travel Package
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Residential / New Build / High Rise /
- Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Residential / New Build / High Rise /