Senior Quantity Surveyor
Are you looking for step up to be a Senior Quantity Surveyor running your own projects? Are you looking for long term stability and progression for your next role? If yes, I have the opportunity for you!
My Client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be part of a long term residential major scheme in North London. The scheme has a overall build value of £1billion consists of multiple phases of new build, high-rise RC frame blocks of high-end flats and apartments and has a 15 year programme.
- Paying in region of £75,000 basic salary
- Highly competitive numeration package
- Dynamic, forward thinking contractor
- Strong pipeline of work
- Long term stability and progression
- Training and development on offer and fully supported
- To report directly to the Project Commercial Director on all matters relating to the day to day running of the development.
- Responsible for running all procurement until final accounts and project completion
- Be proactive in key decision making and negotiating throughout the procurement process
- Reviewing Tender inquiries and tender analysis for projects
- Review original scheme design concepts with the Project Team and ensure the concept meets the budget, proposing alternatives where necessary
- Contractor management - payments, valuing variations, resolving disputes, final accounts. For various value subcontractors, including more complex packages
- Handling Sub-Contractors re-measurement, interim and final account payments;
- At least 6 - 15 years experience working within a QS position in the UK
- Need to have seen projects from inception to final accounts
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
- Main contractor/developer experience desired but not essential
- New Build and RC Frame experience needed
- Strong references
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (BSc Quantity Surveying preferred)
This is a great opportunity to work for an award winning developer who is willing to invest in their staff to further enhance their careers and push them forward into more senior positions as their time grows with the company.
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on . Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.