Senior / Quantity Surveyor
Salary £50,000- £65,000 + Full Package (Dependant on Experience)
Stockport / Macclesfield
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and ever growing contractor that operates within the Infrastructure sector, more specifically working on groundwork projects for commercial, industrial and reidential developments.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is motivated, with a great work ethic, focused and flexible around the North West region. They are looking for someone who has previous experience, ideally with lots of experience in groundworks infrastructure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained for their projects
- Ensuring appropriate sub contractor agreements are in place across their projects
- Producing accurate monthly internal and external cost value reconciliations across their projects
- Instigating any dispute resolution, ensuring all claim notices are issued.
- Ensuring the prompt settlement of Final Accounts
- Suitably qualified with a proven track record of experience in a similar role within the construction industry,
- Preferably worked with a main contractor.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills,
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Analytical with the ability to quickly assimilate information
- Able to develop ideas and present them concisely
- Able to demonstrate a high level of commercial knowledge and understanding
- Car/ Car Allowance
- 26 days Holidays + Bank holidays
- Competitive Salary
To join an exciting and established contractor in North West as an Quantity Surveyor then apply now to Seif El Zarka on or get in touch via linkedin: https://in/seif-el-zarka-28970712a/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job