Senior Quantity Surveyor
A main contractor who has big ambitions is currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be the lead on a £32m new-build Residential development close to Dartford, Kent. The business in questions is currently turning over £150m and has a very healthy order book of c£400m with the majority of this being made up of new-build residential schemes. Their projects have an average build value of £30m and mainly consist of being RC Frame under a JCT D&B form of contract. They have recently appointed a new CEO who has a wealth of experience coming from an International main contractor which means this business is very well positioned to grow and become a go to main contractor for this kind of work.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for the likes of:
- Developing and managing contract budgets and forecasts.
- Sub-contract reporting and client valuation.
- Project execution plans.
- Contract engagement strategy.
- Managing and motivating a commercial team.
- Advising and working in partnership with the Project Director.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as the No.1 Commercial lead on projects in the built environment.
- Have an excellent sub-contractor network which can be utilized.
- An excellent communicator and able to motivate a team.
- Proven experience working standalone and is a problem solver.
- You will have ideally come from an academic background and have an industry recognized degree.
- All the relevant site tickets to ensure you're compliant and able to work on-site.
For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity and offers you the autonomy and flexibility to run a project how you would like it to be. Because of the nature and importance of this position, on offer is a very competitive package including a large completion bonus.
- quantity surveyor
- commercial manager
- senior quantity surveyor
- commercial lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job