Senior Quantity Surveyor
A modern and advancing project management and construction cost consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their idyllic Surrey office to work on a range of noteworthy projects including; High Specification Residential, Heritage, Commercial, Retail and Leisure. Projects valuing up to £100 million.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be based in their newly refurbished offices located a 15 minute walk from Esher train station and a stone's throw from the river, with two a quiet and enjoyable area for those seeking respite from the inner city buzz.
With the continual growth of this consultancy, there are clear routes for progression to directorship for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has ambition, drive and who understands people.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working in a senior role with a team of Quantity Surveyor's to deliver projects across the south of the UK. You will also have the opportunity to undertake fund monitoring roles if interested.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will work with a diverse range of prestigious clients who have specific and detailed needs making for extremely rewarding and satisfying work.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
- Lead, support and manage a team of Quantity Surveyors
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Work closely with Contracts Management team
- Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
- Validating Subcontractor Applications
- Prepare traditional estimates and bills of quantities
- Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Minimum 7 years Quantity Surveying experience
- Portfolio of build sector projects
- Experience running projects ranging from 0.5million - 130million.
- You will be able to commute to Esher.
- Traditional Quantity Surveyor background
- Between £55,000 and £65,000 basic salary
- Pathway to Directorship
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Share incentive scheme
If you are a client facing Quantity Surveyor looking for a more varied workload within a modern consultancy, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Consultant / Surrey / Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Chartership /MRICS / Fund Monitoring / Project Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Esher
- Senior Cost Consultant / Surrey / Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Chartership /MRICS / Fund Monitoring / Project Quantity Surveyor / Asso
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job