Senior QS /Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS required for a multi-disciplined consultancy with multiple UK site. The sectors they cover include residential, industrial, commercial and more. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
Salary: £40,000-55,000 + benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.
The Senior QS /Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS role would involve:
- Full QS responsibilities
- Working in a relatively small office that is looking to expand
- Flexible working conditions
- Projects based in Avon and the surrounding area
- Contract administration, employer’s agent and project management work too
Senior QS /Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS essentials:
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Consultancy background
- Client facing experience
- Excellent general QS skills
- Good time management and ability to multitask
- Large breadth of knowledge across several sectors
- A team player, but also someone who has the initiative to work alone
- Someone who is motivated to develop on a personal level and progress within the business
Interviews are being held from the 9th August but they are able flexible for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior QS /Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job