Senior Quantity Surveyor | Preston |
Water & Waste Water Treatment
£45,000 - £55,000 + Package
* Do you have experience as a qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor?
* Have you gained experience within the UK Water/ Utilities industry?
* Experience working with a Main Contractor?
If so, please get in touch and submit your CV!
* Duties include monthly valuing of the works and making applications for payment; identifying values and agreeing variations with our clients; agreeing final accounts and reporting internally on the financial and contractual status of schemes including completion of monthly financial forecasts.
* Other duties include procuring and letting sub-contract packages, managing sub-contractors with the site delivery team whilst on site and agreeing final accounts.
* Strong communicator and negotiator
* Degree/ or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
* Commercially aware
* IT skills with experience of databases and Microsoft Office products.
* Water Treatment experience essential
* Driving License
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.