Senior Quantity Surveyor/Project Monitor
- Position: A specialist Cost Consultancy located in Central Birmingham, are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in Project Monitoring to join their dynamic, multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Role: The successful Senior QS will be delivering expert Quantity Surveying services and take on responsibilities in feasibility, due diligence, and report writing.
- Person: This distinguished Consultancy are seeking a Senior QS who is highly motivated with a strong background in Quantity Surveying, confident and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
The Company - With 50 years' experience and offices throughout the U.K, this proud Consultancy have a strong understanding with projects ranging from £500K to £70M. With their core expertise in Project Monitoring and Due Diligence it is no surprise they have established themselves as a leading Cost Consultancy.
If successful, you will be exceptionally adept at report writing and ensuring all factors are clearly set out to support the client's expectations. You will be based in Birmingham but will be required to work from other regional offices. You will be working in an extremely successful specialist team aiding in the achievement of projects across sectors such as Residential, Retail, Leisure, Education and Health.
The Senior QS will have a minimum 3 years post qualification experience, career focused as well as:
- MRICS accredited or Similar
- Strong Communicator & Confident
- Capable of providing comprehensive and professional practice
- Experience in Due Diligence & Project Monitoring
- Strong understanding of costs associated with construction
- Up to £50,000 salary (DOE)
- Experience in a leading specialist team
- Professional memberships paid for
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Career Progression
If you believe you have the experience and drive, to continue with the progression of your career then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Chartered / Birmingham / Cost Consultant / Cost Manager / MRICS / Project Monitoring /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job