You will be responsible for providing a full quantity surveying services to the clients across a range of sectors, in addition to giving support and advice to other members of the Building Surveying Department.
Typical work includes:
* Provide professional project management, employer's agent and quantity surveying services
* Review design and concept proposals, appraise and advise on alternative design proposals, prepare master strategic programme (monitored and updated).
* Establish and manage communication procedures, advise on suitable tendering arrangements.
* Undertake the role of employer's agent as defined under the building contract through the construction period, arranging, chairing and minute monthly progress, design and other meeting as necessary.
* On completion carry out inspections, advise on the issue of practical completion certificate and schedule of defects and outstanding works and monitor rectification of defects up to the end of the rectification period.
* From a cost management perspective provide cost planning, preparation of tender documentation and contract documentation, on-site valuations, interim payment applications etc.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying and be chartered or on your way to be and will have post qualification experience and have experience dealing with a wide range of advice across the building sector.
In return they can offer a competitive salary and package (including a generous discretionary bonus scheme), the chance for career progression and development and the opportunity to join an expanding and developing consultancy.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job