Senior / Lead Quantity Surveyor - Major Project Opportunity - City Centre New Build
* Are you looking to work on some of the largest build projects in Manchester?
* Do you have over 5 years+ blue-chip experience working on Residential & Hotel New Builds up to 60million?
* Are you looking to benefit working with a main contractor with projects upto £80m and a healthy pipeline of work for a number of years?
Our client a leading regional contractor are looking for a Commercial Lead / Senior QS to manage a prestigious New Build in Central Manchester.
The role and responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that contract costs are monitored, controlled and regularly reviewed against agreed budgets, advising Commercial Directors of risks.
* Advise and assist in the preparation of interim valuations and final accounts
* Cost information will be accurately communicated through monthly reports to operational leadership teams and you will prepare business plan updates and provide valuable input into financial reviews
* Provide motivational leadership to the commercial team (including direct reports), working to inspire them and maximise the potential of individuals.
The client requires candidates with the following experience:
* Experienced, enthusiastic Senior Quantity Surveyor with desire and hunger to succeed
* Knowledge of NEC and JCT forms of contract and RICS membership advantageous.
If you have any further requirements and would like to apply - please send your CV asap
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.