Our Client is a leading residential developer with an annual turnover in excess of £500m and an impressive portfolio of prestigious major projects across Greater London.
With 4 major projects due to start and several others pipelined (Combined project value £350+m), we have been asked to supply a couple of Senior Quantity Surveyors on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be site based.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparing and maintaining consultant procurement tracking schedules.
- Managing the pre-qualification and interviewing of consultants.
- Coordinating and arranging for the production of tender documentation for pricing by consultants.
- Leading in the procurement of consultants, organising meetings and issuing supplementary information.
- Leading the commercial and assist in the technical review of consultant proposals.
- Liaising with legal teams and leading in the negotiation of terms of appointment.
- Preparing recommendations and tender analysis reports for senior management approval.
- Management and administration of consultant once appointed.
- Administration of consultants documentation
- Assisting in the development of design budgets.
- Collation and maintenance of cost data for use in estimating design budgets.
- Preparing accurate profit and loss reports and final outcome forecasts.
- Preparation and management of consultant cash flows and payments to consultants.
- Evaluation, negotiation and agreement of consultant change requests.
- Lead in the production and management of profit enhancement strategies and management of risk and opportunity from commencement to completion of the project.
- Reviewing and commenting on drawings and specifications
- Promoting cost efficient solutions and ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
- Representation of the company at meetings between departments and with contractors and consultants, recording and reporting on all contractual and commercial matters.
- HND or Degree qualified in Construction related discipline
- UK experience as Quantity Surveyor working for either a main contractor or developer
- Must have experience being the number 1 Surveyor on £20m plus projects
Our client offers quality project work, competitive salaries and great career progression opportunity. If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor and would like to apply for this job e-mail your CV to Victoria Britland at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup. com