Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Work Location: London
Basic salary: £50k-£70,000k (depending on experience)
Benefits: All expenses covered
Start Date: Immediate
About the Client:
Main Contractor within the Design and Build and New Build sector based in London who is currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The Senior Quantity must have previous high end residential experience and preferably new build.
About the Role:
- Be Responsible for the day to day management of a number of projects in order to ensure the success of the project, including maximising profit.
- Apply best practice and continuous improvement in the commercial support to the contracts manager and project team.
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial and technical knowledge and work as part of the project team.
- Identify risks and put into place strategies to manage and minimise risks.
About the Candidate:
- Be highly motivated
- Must be RICS,CIOB Qualified or working towards this
- Have a must do and hands on attitude
- You will be living within a reasonable commute into London
- Have relevant Qualifications and Experience
- Must hold a full driving license
Points of Appeal:
- Long Term Position
- Interesting Projects
- Fantastic Salary Package
- Family Feel
- Full Order Books
Contact Ashley Pearce on or send your CV to apply for the above position.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE UK BASED