Subject: Senior Quantity Surveying position - New Build/Fit-Out/Refurbishment/Industrial Units - Interview slots available Thursday 8th March
Permanent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in the Midlands and commutable from the likes of Liverpool, Bolton, Warrington, Manchester.
The organisation is involved in a vast number of projects including refurbishments, new build, fit out and industrial units and are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior QS to grow with a diverse company who are looking to expand through multiple sites and sectors with an excellent background in building and construction.
The role is as follows:
- Work on Industrial/Refurbishment/Fit-Out/New Build Projects
- Be able to confidently work within a team environment
- Excellent Building/Construction background
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- Degree qualified (not essential)
- Experience with internal and external refurbishment projects
- Worked in Construction for minimum of 8 years
- Solid Senior QS background
- Be motivated to work hard and grow within the company
Ideally, they are looking to pay a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits including a car allowance and pension scheme.
They are looking to line up interviews from Thursday 8th March and the interview process is usually a two-stage process with two directors.
Please contact Chloe Jones at for more details.