My client is recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established consultancy based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in either locations to work for a company which specialise within a variety of sectors and projects including Residential, MEP, Infrastructure, Communications and Leisure. This opportunity is particularly good for a SQS who is MRICS. The succesful SQS will be working for clients including Main Contractors
The SQS will be providing commercial expertise for clients including contractors on various projects within the Construction industry. It would be highly advantageous if the Senior Quantity Surveyor was currently working towards their APC training or completed this, however this is not essential. The Senior Quantity Surveyor who would be the most ideal for this role will have a degree in a related discipline and ideally a highly motivated and articulate individual.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Contract Advice
- Estimating and Cost Planning
- Risk Analysis and Value Engineering
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Valuation, Cost and Change Management
- Project and Programme Monitoring
- Post Completion
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Knowledge of the Construction industry
- Willingness to learn and become chartered
- Living in or close to London
- Highly motivated
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE (negotiable)
- 25 Days + Bank Holiday (increasing up to 28 days + BH)
- APC Training
- Other company benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.