Senior Quality Manager (Innovation ) c£up to 70k Strong Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
South Ref: ABJ3681
As an essential part of the Global Quality Team a Senior Quality Innovation Manager within new product development is urgently required. The purpose of the role for Senior Quality Manager is to develop the quality assurance framework and product quality standards for key innovation projects that form the Global product pipeline.
This role enables quality to be built into design, development and commercialisation for product and process through advanced Quality planning and excellence in innovation deployment. The Quality manager for Innovation may be required to travel to China 5-10 times per year. As quality is contributing to ensuring end to end successful launches, the Quality Manager needs to work closely with multiple stakeholders and internally liaise with R&D, Marketing and Operations, Manufacturing, Procurement, Supply Chain.
- Participates in technical development and delivery of innovation as a lead for the Quality workstream through concept, design, development and commercialisation stages.
- The role holder contributes to Quality being integrated into each project deliverables and also specific Quality protocols.
- Identifies and develops the Critical to Quality (CtQ) requirements for innovative products based on product concept, brand quality expectation and consumers research findings into a Quality Requirement Specification (QRS).
- Applies advanced quality planning tools based on APQP for design, development and qualification of new products and builds the Quality Plan for each innovation.
- Works with the technical team to develop the Design Verification Plan & Report and the required test methods to support.
- Support prototype development & manufacture and review and approve based on validation testing.
- Input into the selection, assessment and qualification of supplier quality capability in line with company requirements and develop and agree Quality Agreement.
- Supports qualification of new technology & process and reviews & approves process capability and process validation reports. Where required, review and approve PPAPs.
- Provides input and governance for Technical Reviews & Technical Approvals from Quality.
- Transition innovation projects following commercialisation.
- Supports development and embedding of Quality tools across all technical areas within innovation development and deployment (internal and external).
- Inputs into the development of the Quality Management System by identifying new elements or required modifications driven by the innovation portfolio and projects learnings.
- Input into the continued development and improvement of the Quality Innovation team and delivery of its KPIs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive experience in Quality preferably with experience in Quality Assurance and/or Compliance roles at Regional or Global levels;
- Degree level in Engineering or equivalent Applied Science.
- Strong Quality Engineering experience with new product introduction.
- Emphasis in design, manufacturing, quality, test, reliability activities and statistical / data analysis skills.
- Knowledge in APQP/Design for Six-Sigma or Lean Manufacturing Tools.
- Understanding of consumer centric quality management principles.
- Broad understanding of Supply Chain models.
- Experience in working across multiple functions/projects.
Full Time. Permanent (35hr week) Benefits Package Includes Pension, Bonus, 5 weeks holiday, Share save and share reward schemes, car allowance, Accident and medical insurance, subsidised catering.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson on
- Product Quality
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'