Working for an international leader in their field who offer a range of training and progression opportunities you will be responsible for the management of the company QMS. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and will ensure that a range of complex electronic devices are able to meet all relevant quality standards and that they are able to operate in the harsh environments they were designed for.
As a Senior Engineer you will also take responsibility for leading all defect analysis and work with junior engineers to develop their skills as well as being involved in setting and analysing key quality metrics.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Management of counterfeit risk mitigation program.
- Support QMS compliance auditing.
- Conduct DFMEA/PFMEA quality qualification reviews.
- Ensure NPI’s are released on time and to budget.
- Represent quality function in review of new customer contracts.
Senior Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in working to AS9100.
- Degree in quality management or significant industry experience.
- Previous experience working in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
Position: Senior Quality Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'