Senior Quality Engineer
A Senior Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of automotive quality systems and processes. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry and new product launch programs would be well received.
Due to increased growth and the development of a new vehicle this company, a highly innovative and forward thinking organisation based in the South West requires a number of committed and well organised Senior Quality Engineers with excellent problem-solving skills and new product launch experience for a new contract role for 6 - 18 months. As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be required to:
- Support PMT Teams in the development and launch of new product attributes across the full vehicle range to include chassis, interiors, BIW and EE.
- Manage and lead teams in the delivery of quality standards and systems across the attribute groups utilizing problem solving tools such as 8D and Six Sigma.
- Drive forward product quality processes to maximize performance and delivery using APQP to ensure project gateways and milestones are achieved.
The Senior Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of problem solving tools such as 8D, Six Sigma and Quality Management Systems (QMS) to include AITF 16949
- Ability to demonstrate a through and analytical approach to quality issues within new product development and launch activities within the automotive environment (OEM or 1st Tier)
- Strong communication and leadership skills pulling together cross functional teams, suppliers, manufacturing and engineering to ensure quality deliverable are achieved.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of new product development and launch within the automotive arena who has strong quality exposure within the OEM or 1st Tier arena seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this South West based automotive company will offer you:
- £Competitive Rates
- 6 - 18 Months
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of automotive quality systems, processes and new product launch and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Quality Engineers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job