Thrive are recruiting for a high tech engineering company, developing key energy solutions to a growing market. In line with demand, they are seeking a Senior Quality Engineer with significant APQP experience to lead the Advanced Quality Planning for NPI and Continuous Improvement.
To be considered applicants should have the following:
- Proven experience with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and have worked as a Quality Engineer.
- Quality principles and engineering such as (but not limited to) SPC, Gauge R&R, DoE, Sampling Plans, NPI, ISO 9001, TS16949.
- Able to work with measuring/inspections equipment and interpret engineering drawings and specification.
- Statistical software - e.g. MatLab, Minitab or Simulink
Nice to have skills
- Shop Floor or Quality Lab Environment experience
The role ensures the compliance of product and process specifications, lead non-conformance quality issues, supporting continuous improvement and lead Advances Quality Planning.
Salary in line with skills/experience
Commutable from West Sussex, East Sussex, Horsham, Crawley, Brighton & Worthing.
- Iso 9000
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control