Senior Quality Engineer
We are recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer to join the team at a multi national electronics manufacturing company for one of their UK sites based in Waterlooville. The role will involve assisting the Quality Director in ensuring that company quality standards are maintained in an efficient manner and are compliant with AS9100 and any other standards as applicable.
Duties to include:
- Assisting the Quality Director on all quality matters
- Liaising with customers and approval bodies
- Collation and analysis of quality data
- Managing the Quality Department and staff on a day to day basis
- Ensuring all procedures within the Quality System are relevant, concise, consistent and in accordance with the requirements of AS9100 and any other required approval or standard
- Raising and maintaining customer specific or regulatory required Quality Plans
- Carrying out audits
- Carrying out root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns
- Investigating the causes of customer returns
- Hands on quality engineering for electronics manufacturing
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of conventional and SMD PCB Assembly
- Must be conversant with ISO9001.
- Must be conversant with IPC610 and IPC620
- Must be computer literate familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have experience of raising and maintaining quality procedures and systems.
- Experience of fault analysis, investigations and implementing preventive actions
This role is permanent with full time hours Monday - Friday, the salary is up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job