Senior Quality Engineer / Quality Manager - Hungerford
A Quality Engineer / Quality Manager is required for an innovative manufacturing company specialising in the FMCG sector.
As the Senior Quality Engineer you will be an experienced quality professional and qualified auditor, ideally within a manufacturing environment. A proven track record of implementing / maintaining ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 standards is essential.
Knowledge of BRC Food Hygiene would be of an advantage.
Your day to day duties:
- As the Senior Quality Engineer you will; manage customer complaints and ensure corrective measures are manage and maintain the Company's third party certifications
- Supporting the Senior Management team
- Management system documentation maintenance
- Champion best practice and quality / process improvement initiatives
- Identify and implement process improvements (continuous improvement initiatives)
- Support Production Management to define and ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
- Maintain the internal audit programme
- Act as BRC representative
- Experience within a Senior Quality type role.
- Internal Auditor
- Working knowledge of manufacturing practices (ideally 5S, Six Sigma, Lean)
- Knowledge of BRC standards would be beneficial but not essential.
- Circa £35,000
- Free parking onsite
- Friendly, modern working environment
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Manager