Senior Quality Assurance Officer - Northampton
Are you currently working within the pharmaceutical industry? Have you implemented or maintained a GMP quality system? Does your experience include handling of change controls, deviations and CAPA processes? Want to work for a growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Senior Quality Assurance Officer based in Northampton will involve developing and maintaining an effective and compliant quality system. This will be achieved through the operational execution of key elements of the quality system, including document control, quality training, change control, CAPA and customer complaints, to maintain compliance with GMP, GDP and the MHRA requirements.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling of change controls, deviations and CAPA processes.
- Investigating and closing product quality complaints and incidents.
- Analysing, trending and reporting of data.
- Maintaining Product Quality Reviews.
- Conducting internal audits and supporting third party supplier audits.
- Vendor evaluation and qualification for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), excipients and packaging components.
- Review and finalization of Technical and Quality Agreements (TQA) for approval.
- Approval and certification of Product Quality Review (PQR) according to EMEA- FDA requirements.
To apply for the role of Senior Quality Assurance Systems Officer you will have the following:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a scientific subject.
- Quality assurance systems experience within the pharmaceutical or related scientific industry.
- QA GMP Quality Systems experience.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Quality System
- Batch Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job