At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Customer Ops Tribe:
What makes our Tribe stand out are our natural listening skills. We go above and beyond to hear and understand what every single one of our million customers are saying, which means we're able to provide some of the strongest customer support in the industry.
Everything we do, we do it for our customers. We're always thinking of new ways to meet changing needs and provide even better services.
There's a real buzz at our contact centre where we love answering customer queries by chat and email. We process their bets and their payments. We analyse our services in real-time 24/7. And, our Traders provide them with the best prices and odds. You bet we put our customers first.
Why not have a look at the Customer Ops Tribe video:2slHPqx
What you'll do:
Reporting into the Continuous Improvement Manager, your skills and responsibilities will include:
* Managing the day to day tasks and running of the quality experience team.
* Planning, organising and supporting the team through effective leadership and motivational techniques.
* Working closely with the contact centre to ensure continuous quality experience improvement.
* Hands on approach within high risk areas to support the delivery of KPI's with the team.
* Lead by example and drive continuous improvement and development within the quality experience team.
* Demonstrate strong management experience, with great interpersonal skills.
* Experience in continuous improvement, coaching and training with strong analytical skills.
* A strong track record of gaining and understanding customer and colleagues needs and delivering excellent customer service.
* Identify opportunities and recommendations of improving and enhancing ways of working.
* Deliver the quality experience framework across the contact centre.
* Coach, manage and lead talent card reviews, building a high performing team with clear succession plans.
* Proactively share best practice across the team.
How you'll do it:
* Managing all internal reporting processes and updating required tools and reports.
* Manage the team in assessing the quality adherence to business standards and regulatory requirements and identify material risks.
* Facilitate change and improvement by working closely with Training to highlight training needs to reduce risk areas and continuous improvement.
* Take ownership of the customer experience KPI's (CSAT, NPS, Effort, Retention) tracking of the benefits through high support and high challenge, focused on improving KPI performance, reduction in contact volumes and complaints whilst identifying self-service options/propositions.
* Drive CSAT/NPS/ customer experience improvements with strong stakeholder communication and influencing skills.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing.
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at
- "quality assurance" or "complaints executive" or "quality assurance executive" or "customer service"