Senior Quality Assurance Administrator
Canary Wharf, London
£28-32,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a self starter able to adapt quickly to new systems/processes? Do you possess an excellent attention to detail and great communication skills? Do you have amazing management skills and experience? If so, we would love to hear from you!
As a valuable member of our Customer Service department, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams in order to help drive improvements in the quality of the customer experience.
To do so you will:
- Provide strong leadership to the team
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Take ownership for demonstrably reducing customer issues
- Ensure that team works to the recognised standards
- To develop and own mechanisms for auditing, collecting and analysing data as a basis to planning future strategies
- Provide a service of the highest standard, following up on issues in a professional and timely manner. Working closely with other departments ensuring consistent delivery of results for both the business and its customers.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are followed at all times in order to deliver consistent service internally and to all customers. Indentify and amend any issues with SOPs and actively look for improvements to enhance the customer's experience of the Cision Group's service.
- Establish an extensive knowledge of the Quality Control processes, whilst maintaining a high level understanding of the company’s operating systems, enabling the effective implementation of the departmental/customer policies and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent people management skills and leadership. You will also be able to think strategically and be process orientated. The team is looking for someone who is assertive and possesses excellent attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Customer Services team here at Cision, as we continue to provide a top quality service to our clients. If you thrive in today’s fast-paced media landscape where no two days are the same, then please apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job