We are currently recruiting for a Senior QS / Estimator to join a large, well-established premium shopfitting and interior fit out company based in West Bromwich. The Senior QS / Estimator will be able to compile estimates for projects/tenders as per agreed format.
The Senior QS / Estimator will have a good knowledge of estimating projects and be able to carry out negotiations with sub-contract trades to ensure best cost value. The Senior QS / Estimator will be enthusiastic, hard working, with excellent communication skills.
The company have over 20 years experience in the industry with projects ranging in different sectors. The successful candidate will be required to carry out a dual role in both surveying and estimating.
Senior QS / Estimator Position Overview
- Analyse company data, exchange rates and prices.
- Researching materials and labour costs.
- General estimating duties.
- Assessing level of risk on a project.
Senior QS / Estimator Position Requirements
- Ability to communicate, written and spoken
- Numerical skills for calculating and analysis
- Compile estimates for projects/tenders as per agreed format
- Produce accurate tender analysis for joinery/ production elements when required
Senior QS / Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary - discussed at interview stage
- 22-25 days' holiday + BH
- Car or car allowance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job