Senior QC Inspector
Senior QC Inspector
£22,000 - £24,000
An innovative, award-winning, UK-based manufacturer are recruiting for a Senior QC Inspector to be a part of their team, specialising in bespoke product development and formulation. We are now looking for a talented individual to come and join the team, we are looking for people who are motivated, hardworking and have a 'can do, will do attitude'.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Quality Supervisor in ensuring all products are produced and filled to the customer approved specification and to the highest standards of quality. Carrying out testing on bulk manufactured products, ensuring the company's QC procedures and policies are being followed in all areas at all times.
- Assisting the Quality Supervisor to ensure a high level of Quality Control is maintained at all times and that all procedures are being adhered to
- As a senior member of the team provide guidance for your colleagues and deputise for the Supervisor in their absence
- Ensuring the company's QC procedures and policies are being followed in all areas at all times
- Carrying out spot checks, AQL checks, bulk testing and checking raw materials and components
- Maintaining Quality Control records and systems
- Carrying out internal audits and investigating root causes and undertaking trend analysis
- Design, plan, deliver and assess training
- Working with the QC Supervisor on Non-Conformance Reports and Quality systems - ISO9001, 22716 & BRC with the view of continuous improvements
- Support customer complaints process
- Calibration of equipment as required
- Maintaining the laboratory equipment
- Must have relevant experience in a FMCG environment
- Experienced in Quality Systems - ISO 9001,14001 & BRC
- Organising, planning, Literacy & numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Excellent spoken, written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good standard on Microsoft packages, particularly excel, outlook, word
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated
- quality control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'