Contract Type: Agency Temp
Salary / Benefits
Earnings circa £30,500
- Working morning (6am-2pm) and afternoon shift (2pm-10am) Monday-Friday with occasional weekend shifts.
- Perform the analysis of starting materials, intermediates and finished products in accordance with written procedures.
- Provide accurate records of work carried out.
- Perform all duties in accordance with GCLP (Good Control Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good manufacturing Practice) and safe working practices.
- Propose improvements to analytical methods or working practices and participate in department and company improvement projects.
- Perform calibration checks in accordance with written procedures.
- Perform calculation checks on analysis records.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level education in a relevant subject
- At least 2 years of experience gained within a highly regulated laboratory
- Fully conversant with GLP requirements
- Ability to commute for shift requirements
- Permission to work in the UK
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'