Contract Type: 6 month
Salary: Circa £40 per hour
Job Elements: -
- To provide direct line management of Quality Officers and / or Quality Technical Administrators;
- To provide leadership and direction aligned with objectives and overall business strategy;
- Organisational development; establishing a flexible and sustainable organisation;
- To manage the process, assist and facilitate the identification, assessment, investigation and reporting of quality incidents;
- To provide advice and training on all quality related matters, including GMP, ISO standards, validation, and auditing;
- To develop and maintain an overview of quality compliance through the effective use of key indicators;
- To review and approve quality related documents for the site, including batch review in support of the certification process;
- To support and facilitate internal and external inspections;
- To report quality related KPI’s to the site and globally;
- To lead, participate and support projects to enable continuous improvements;
- To develop and prepare quality related documentation,
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific subject is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Quality environment in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In depth working knowledge of Quality Management Systems, cGMP, regulatory requirements and appropriate ISO standards is essential.
- Project management and project leadership experience, well developed planning skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Able to demonstrate auditing experience, both internal and external.
- Ability to work and lead successfully in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to influence and challenge.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'