Who we are:
NRG have recently partnered with a pioneer in the content management space to assist with the resource of an experienced Senior QA Engineer This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital business playing a key role in supporting the platform and working with major retailers and enterprise customers.
· Extract testable scenarios from user stories or other forms of documentation
· Create new test plans with extracted scenarios, highlighting areas of coverage, risk and confidence.
· Analysis of results of execution raising defects with documented steps to recreate and suggestions of corrective actions.
· Review other members of the team’s findings, rejecting or improving their findings as needed.
· Communicate blocking issues with development leads, and work on resolution of issues.
· Plan timeline of release for stakeholders, and summarize bug allocations.
· Liaise with stakeholders over none functional requirements,
· Discuss with operations risk areas for integration and system impact.
· Exploratory testing, gap analysis
· Design and implement automated tests where necessary.
· Take responsibility for maintaining tests, their correctness and coverage, as well as speed of execution and stopping duplication or unnecessary tests being added.
· Discuss in unit tests with developers,
What we're looking for:
• Technical background with possibly a degree in a science related field.
• Understanding of both frontend and backend web tech.
• Have an appreciation of API first, and how presentation layer is separated from
• Understanding of RESTful API services.
• Frontend testing experience with single page applications (such as AngularJS) along with
more traditional server side MVC websites
• Eye for detail, both in terms of functional and presentation
• Strong understanding of terms such as JSON, XML, Regular Expressions
• Able to extract client requirements from product stories to create test plans and perform
• SQL / NoSQL experience for data validation
• Jira, Redmine or other bug tracking experience
• Ideally worked in an agile environment
• AWS or other cloud based hosting technologies.
Salary - £40,000 DOE plus benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'