Our QA team are expanding and need an experiended Tester (Manual/Automated) to lead us on our journey.
Who are we?
We’re the multi-award winning digital health company launched in 2014 in Manchester and we’ve just raised $26.1 million in Series B funding (the largest outside of London) as we look to dominate our field.
We’re growing at a phenomenal pace (4 people to 110 in the last 18 months) and we’re looking for more amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier & happier by changing the way people think about their health.
Could you be tempted to join us on our amazing journey in Manchester City Centre?
Reporting to the Head of QA, we are recruiting for a Senior QA Engineer to play a key role as part of our Manchester based QA team expansion, ensuring that the software delivered is of the highest quality.
We are at the start of our Automation & Agile journey and you will play a key role driving us to improve our effiency.
Working across our key squads, you will expect to be involved in testing large scale Web API’s, responsive design web solutions and our flagship Mobile products across both iOS and Android.
WHAT WILL YOU OFFER:
- Experience of working in an Agile / Scrum development environment
- Experience of testing API’s (Rest and Soap) and associated QA tools
- Expert at writing and managing bugs
- Experience with testing responsive design websites, both on Desktop and Mobile platforms
- Experience of testing iOS and Android apps
- Experience with Automated testing (Selenium) and integrating into a continuous integration dev environment
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services
Lets talk. Send us your profile today and get involved in the fastest growing tech company outside of London.