Test Analyst, QA Engineer, Automated Tester, Agile, Cucumber, Selenium, Test Engineer, SDET.
Are you a Test Analyst with high attention to detail?
Are you a Test Engineer wanting to work on some of the most technical projects in the local area?
Do you have a desire to work with the latest Automated Testing Technologies?
Are you looking to work in a modern Agile environment that utilise the Squad/Tribe team layout?
Want to work on global projects and software that is used by millions of people?
Great… you sound like the type of Automated, Agile, Technical, Software Testing Guru (excuse the term), that we are looking for… please read on and get you application across to discuss more.
4 Test Analysts, at the Senior end of the spectrum and with great technical understanding, are required to join a variety of projects within an Agile environment. The Test Analyst or Engineer, will be working with the latest technologies such as Selenium, Cucumber, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, AWS and Python for Automated Software Testing. The Test Analyst will also be working closely with the Development, Product and Architect teams and involved in stand ups on weekly basis. The enterprise business work in a Scrum/Kanban type environment and are moving towards the Tribe/Squad type organisation that is utilised by companies such as Spotify and Google.
Key Tasks of the Senior QA Engineer
- Write and utilise Automated Test Scripts
- Set up and configure Testing tools - research the best ones and rollout to the team
- Define a test strategy
- Deal with Developers, Stakeholders, Product Owners and End Users
- Design and do manual test plans
- Report issues and bugs, plan the removal
Key Skills and Experience of the Senior QA Engineer
Essential for the Test Analyst
- Automated Testing
- BDD and TDD
- Selenium and/or Cucumber
- Strong undertstanding of testing and QA in general terms
- Agile with Scrum/Kanban
- Jenkins or other continuous integration skills/tools
- Programming/coding/scripting… language of your choice.
- Test Tool implementation experience
Desirable for the Test Engineer to have:
- Cloud technologies such as Google, AWS, Azure
- Amazon EC2 cloud automation.
- SOAP UI
- Experience with interesting technologies such as; MongoDB, Node.JS, Lucene Solr, Apache Zookeeper, SpringBoot (embedded Tomcat), PostgreSQL, NOSQL, Fusion, Spark, Scala, Hadoop
- IDE such as IntelliJ or anything similar
So, this really is a great role and the company even better. They will help you relocate if you are moving closer to Oxfordshire, but if you want to stay put, you can commute from; Oxford, Swindon, Reading, Milton Keynes, Banbury, Bicester, Witney, Didcot, Abingdon, Faringdon, Woodstock, Minster Lovell, Wallingford, Thame, Northampton, Coventry or Aylesbury.
The Tester role is suitable for people from the following roles: Test Analyst, QA Engineer, SDET, Tester, Quality Assurance, Automation Test Engineer, Tester, QA Specialist, Manual Test Analyst.
Keywords: Automated, Automation, Tester, Testing, Test, Analyst, Engineer, Software, Development, Java, Jenkins, Agile, Cucumber, Scala, Develop, Script, Manual, SDLC, Scrum, Kanban, Technology, Test, QA, Quality Assurance, Full Stack.
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.