SENIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER
€60,000- 65.000 + Benefits
If you live and breathe Data and are supper passionate about coding, then look no more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of market shakers. By creating innovative solutions, they have taken over the digital world and are now looking to grow their team and take it to the next level.
A very data driven performance marketing business who continues to reap success through their amazing culture and their focus on becoming the number one in the industry. Based in dreamy Malta, they're going through solid growth focusing on expanding their presence globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders and team members to understand and finalise their requirements to implement new solutions
- Write and review portions of detailed specs for the development of complex system components
- Complete bug fixes and data remediations
- Work closely with Product owners to understand complex requirements and bring their ideas to life
- Collaborate with team members to put in place and use automated unit testing and deployment tools
- Implement new development processes, coding practices and code reviews
- Be a true leader, you will be mentoring and training fellow team members
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
In order for your application for the Python Developer role to be successful you will have:
- An academic background in Statistics, Maths, Computer Science or similar.
- Proven experience in programming using dynamically typed languages (Python is a Must!)
- A deep understanding of database structures, design, theories and principles (SQL)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to communicate across varying levels of seniority and gather requirements effectively
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and BI concepts (ETL, Statistical Analysis, Data Quality,etc)
- Fantastic company culture.
- 300 days of sunshine in a wonderful location
- Broad benefits package including meals, gym membership, health insurance, discount vouchers and relocation package for international candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please click the "apply here" link on this web page. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Marie at Harnham to learn more about this position.
Python, Developer, Data, BI, Analytics, coding, SQL, Qlikview, MongoDB, data developer, Malta, Europe, Data.
- data developer