Senior Python Developer
Permanent, £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + excellent benefits
London, Greater London
Code Red Associates (CRA) is a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK. We are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Python Developer, ideally with previous commercial experience of PHP, for an exciting position with some team leadership and coaching responsibilities. The role itself is office based in London, and will require the appointed candidate to be onsite Monday - Friday.
The purpose of the role will be to design and develop software solutions for customers on behalf of the Company, whilst providing added-value innovative solutions to real customer issues whilst exploiting market opportunities. You will perform a key role is an expanding organisation and will be involved in all stages of the development life-cycle to include concept design, estimates, script creation, testing, execution and reporting.
* The successful applicant will have a successful & demonstrable track record in Python development, and ideally with PHP, at mid-senior level in a commercial role (circa 4-5 years commercial experience minimum)
* Driven and dynamic personality - this role will be very diverse
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to give guidance and coaching to junior developers
* Excellent communication skills
* An excellent eye for detail and problem identification and resolution
* Relevant computing qualification or degree
This exciting career move with a fast expanding organisation with big ambition, and will give you the opportunity to make a real difference whilst using cutting edge technologies. This is a role for an individual who wants to improve, wants to be challenged and wants to get the best out of themselves. If this sounds like you then please apply without delay.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.