A leading data analytics start-up are on the lookout for a Senior Python Developer to join their dynamic London based team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who is able to investigate issues independently & ask for help when they need it. You may be asked to work on other parts of the system if necessary, so being an apt multi-tasker is also key in this role.
As Senior Python Developer you will have experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years commercial work experience
- At least 2 years of working experience (full time) with Django and Django REST Framework
- Python 3
- REST APIs (Django)
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial experience with both Python's Tornado & SQLAlchemy frameworks
- Project Management Skills: JIRA
- AWS/SQL (postgresql prefered)
In return you will receive a salary of £50,000 - £60,000, alongside the opportunity for some remote working after COVID-19 & other company benefits.
If you are interested please apply and contact Abi Hirst at X4 Technology for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'