Our key client is keen to secure the services of a competent and accurate Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk who can hit the ground running in this busy and friendly team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller; the role will be focused entirely on the Purchase Ledger with overall responsibility in managing the suppliers and dealing with all invoice related issues.
Main duties for the role include:
- To maintain & improve the relationships with all key suppliers
- Ensuring a good balance between cash flow management and flow of supply is maintained, discussing such matters with Finance Director.
- Review all processes and procedures with an analytical eye to implement fresh ideas in order to streamline the activities & increase the efficiency
- Preparation of payment list for authorisation in preparation to raising payment on a weekly basis.
- Payments in different currencies including GBP/Euro/Dollars & raising L. C's
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations for all Overheads & stock accounts
- Statement Verification - including Monthly Reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of Accounts Pay
The chosen candidate will come from a retail background and have experience in multi currency and stock.
A good working knowledge of accounts based systems and excel would be beneficial; our client operates a bespoke system so full training and support will be given to you in this role.
If you are keen to secure a role that offers a steady and stable working environment with a friendly team then get in touch.