Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team of their client, a rapidly expanding and international company based in Bristol. This is a permanent role, offering £20,000 per annum with study support.
Responsibilities of the Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Ownership of ledgers for reconciliation
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Liaise with suppliers regarding any month-end statement reconciliation
- Completion of month-end statement reconciliation
- Ad-hoc tasks
The ideal Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Have at least 1 year experience working in Purchase Ledger
- Reconciliations experience (bank recs, statement recs etc)
- Finance related degree would be beneficial
- AAT studier would be an advantage
- Great personality and a strong work ethic
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
To apply for this role or for further details, please send your CV to or call our Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.