Our client is a dynamic business based near Old Street Station who are looking for a Senior Purchase Ledger clerk on a temporary basis for an initial 2 month period, with the view of then being ongoing.
The main responsibilities will involve:
- Supervising Accounts Payable function
- Supervision of 1 team member including mentoring, delegation of work load, monitoring of processing and deadlines, performance review and management.
- Timely approval and payment of invoices
- Deal promptly with queries
- Ensuring supplier statements are reconciled.
- Produce weekly PL reports and month end checklist.
- Ensure delivery of all AP month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Interact with all levels, both internally and externally
- Processing of Credit Cards
- Additional Ad hoc duties for FD
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply today
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Online Payment