Great opportunity to join a fast growing company!
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team of their client, a fast growing company based in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting and dynamic business, offering the successful candidate up to £30,000 per annum.
DUTIES OF THE SENIOR PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK INCLUDE:
- Checking & coding invoices for upload
- Processing payments
- Checking and reconciliation of statements
- Dealing with enquiries
THE SENIOR PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK WILL:
- Have at least 3 years experience working in a Purchase Ledger role
- Previous experience working in a high volume environment
- Have strong academics including a relevant degree (desirable not essential)
- AAT qualified (would be beneficial, not essential)
- Good Excel skills
- A general knowldege of double entry book keeping (would be desirable)
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job