A well established automotive company based in Meriden is searching for a capable Purchase Ledger Clerk Manager to join their supportive team on a temporary basis for a 4 month period with the view to going permanent. This opportunity is available due to their growth over the last 6 months and so are looking for someone to help out, settle in and stay with them. Your main duty will be to support the purchase ledger team with processes of invoices. This is a fantastic opening for anyone with relevant experience within a similar role or someone who is looking for their next step up. If you'd like to work in a supportive environment that encourages career progression and have the ability to manage small teams we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have relevant experience of working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
• Be able to confidently use finance packages
• Have a keen eye for detail and have experience of processing high volume invoices
• Be a good team player and have the ability to work well with other people.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a growing organisation
• Gain further exposure to other areas of finance functions and develop your skill set
• Work within a friendly and supportive team.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for a Purchase Ledger Manager role within a fast growing company. If you have great attention to detail, are organised and have great managerial skills please apply today.