RWS has a long and successful heritage dating back to 1958. Over the last 60 years, the company has established itself as the world leader in translation, intellectual property, life sciences and language support services. Our specialist divisions work together to deliver high-quality, complex services in a reliable and flexible manner to meet the diverse needs of a global client base.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work in our Accounts team based in our Head Office in Chalfont St Peter.
The successful candidate will report to the Invoicing and Purchase Ledger Manager and will work closely alongside the other staff in this department. The Head Office accounts team covers all aspects of finance. Key tasks will include:
- Managing incoming emails, including supplier queries
- Inputting freelance translator invoices
- Assisting with monthly payment runs
- Processing sales refunds on behalf of Credit Control team
- Handling post - internal and external
Skills and experience required:
- Relevant experience in a high paced working environment
- Understanding of multi-currency, multi-entity environments
- Experience with cross-company recharges
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload
- Flexible and willing to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
- Knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Knowledge of Agresso would be an advantage
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme, annual season ticket loans and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
- Processing Invoices
- Purchase Ledger
- Fast Paced Environment