Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to proven Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable professionals who are seeking work in Warrington.
A nationally recognised organisation delivering unprecedented results is planning to increase the size of the Accounts department. The successful new appointment will join the growing team whilst being allocated a number of key tasks relating to managing suppliers and their queries, statement reconciliation and payments.
Based in Warrington, the ideal applicant will have a stable and impressive background in purchase ledger including dealing with a sub-contractor ledger and month end close. Knowledge of processing CIS payments would be beneficial however all training and support will be provided via a receptive Accounts Payable Manager.
In return, you will;
- Be offered a wonderful opportunity to join a leading, household name who are proud of their reputation for promoting a positive, flexible working environment
- Enjoy working for a large company which offers numerous benefits and long term security
- Be welcomed into the team who will provide you with all the support and advice to hit the ground running
- Enjoy the added responsibility of managing a number of daily, weekly and month end duties
- Receive a superb starting salary, regular training and support, staff discounts, pension, free parking, additional incentives and rewards including career development
To find out more, please click APPLY to register your interest or alternatively contact the office today.
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist in the North west, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public and Commercial sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club. Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- CIS returns
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job