Senior Psychologist/ Clinical Lead
£60,000 pro rata
A multi-award winning organisation are looking to recruit a Senior Psychologist, to lead their clinical provision, within their specialist education and residential sites based in Oxfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading national providers of support and education for vulnerable children. Specialising in providing care and support services for adults and children with autism and complex, social and emotional mental health needs.
A company which prides itself on its reputation and is well known for offering services and knows that in order to achieve this they need to recruit the best and invest in the development of their people. If you are looking for a company that values its staff and provides great prospects and training then look no further. This company is known for great career progression and excellent training and can offer sponsorship and support in gaining nationally recognised qualifications.
This position is offered on a part-time basis; 3 days per week. With a salary of £60,000 pro rata.
Responsibilities of Clinical Lead/ Senior Psychologist:
- Lead the MDT to provide a high quality, specialist clinical service.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues as well as external professionals.
- Providing therapeutic provision.
- Carrying out assessment of the children and young people in your care; including review and measurement.
- Modelling correct procedures and behaviours.
- Training education and residential staff.
- Presenting your self as a positive role model.
Person Specification for Clinical Lead/ Senior Psychologist:
- Current HCPC registration.
- Membership of the British Psychology Society.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the theory and practice of specialist, evidence based psychological assessment and therapeutic intervention.
- Previous experience of leading, training or teaching other multi-disciplinary professionals and clinicians.
- Experience representing clinical psychology within the context of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency treatment and care.
- Highly competitive benefits package.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Sponsorship for nationally accredited qualifications.
- Comprehensive induction.
- Leadership and management qualifications.
- Refer a friend recommendation scheme.
- Long service awards.
- Opportunities for promotion.
- Contributory pension scheme.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Oxfordshire, is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to