I am recruiting for a Senior Proposition Manager for a prestigious client who is one of its market leading companies in the UK, based in Sutton Coldfield and paying a salary of up to £50000.
Working alongside the Head of Proposition and Business Change in a regulated industry you will be responsible for proposition management & review, to support the maintenance of current propositions such as system updates and pricing changes, as well as the investigation & development of new propositions, along with managing conduct risk and carrying out the required implementation with their corporate partnerships.
You will be working on a number of different and bespoke projects such as new partner set up`s, IT website building and web basket upgrades and building of online portals to name just a few. You will be responsible for the full cycle from concept writing, product spec writing, building of the product spec, implementing and testing of the product/service. It is vital you have the ability to multi task and engage with various levels of stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of these projects.
You will ensure the smooth running of these projects liaising with and supporting the relevant people, departments and stakeholders upon implementation.
This is a chance to join a very conscientious, ethical, empathetic, sociable and friendly company who deal with prepaid funeral plans; they are a FTSE 250 company who have been around for over two centuries.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Development of new products including proposition, systems, processes and implementation
- Work on the implementation of any required changes to existing processes, systems, IT systems, products, pricing, etc.
- Be responsible for writing and developing project plans and specification papers as required
- Review of conduct risk in the management of existing propositions and corporate partner propositions.
- Work with all internal functions including IT, Finance, Marketing, Client Services, Senior Management etc to manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Project Management and ownership, keeping all stakeholders across the business updated
- Work with the relevant internal departments to ensure all systems testing required by the project is conducted and approved
- Maintain adherence to specific industry regulations
- Work within ISO 9001 processes in relation to Corporate Partnerships development
- Take ownership of potential issues and manage them
- Previous Proposition Management experience, full process from initial concept writing through to successful implementation
- Ideally worked within a nationally regulated industry (i.e. finance, energy, insurance etc.)
- Experienced with project management
- Stakeholder management experience with the confidence and capability of chairing large meetings with senior management
- The ability to liaise with all levels of authority, both internally and externally
- The ability to liaise at a cross-functional level within an organisation
- Experience of working with Corporate Partner`s - working directly on corporate partner implementation projects
- Strong financial acumen. Understanding of financial metrics and a proven ability to use excel to model and understand outcomes
- Ability to write professional documents and business cases
- Self-motivated, good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Analytical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong IT skills: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY YOU IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays each year
- 38.75 working week, Monday to Friday, there will be occasional times where you will be working out of these hours to meet business needs
- Up to 4% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Modern staff room with utilities
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Charlie or Adam on
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'